The Process Communication Model® (PCM) is an innovative tool which enables to understand, motivate, and communicate effectively with others. People who use the Process Communication Model benefit from a whole range of practical tools specifically designed for successful everyday management of communication. So can you.
Process Communication makes it easy to:
- simply observe and understand your own behaviour,
- understand the behaviour of others and know how to communicate with them effectively
- analyse conflict and miscommunication and know how to find resolution and a return to effective communication.
- Management: Achieving excellence
- Sales relations: Taking performance to the next level
- Team building: Developing functional & competitive teams
- Team cohesion: Strengthening the bonds of cooperation
- Individual coaching: Raising awareness and fulfilling potential
- Team coaching: Maximising on the talents in the team
- Conflict management: Relieving tensions by managing conflict
- An aid in Recruitment: Making enlightened choices
- Staff Retention: Developing & motivating employees
- Internal trainers: Efficiently transmitting competencies